Tuesday, November 16, 2010

tiny heart beat


Last March I heard the little heart beat - but by the end of April I had lost the baby at 18 weeks. In August I discovered I was pregnant again. I heard the heartbeat 3 weeks ago - but at 15 weeks; this Saturday I lost our second baby in 7 months. I'm thankful that God hand selects my trials with just enough trouble that my weak faith can bear it. I know it is for a reason - certainly to give me empathy, probably to teach me humility and remind me to whom I look for solice. My friend Jana brought me this quote, "Have courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones; and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace, God is awake."


I feel sad today. And thankful for the plan of happiness, and three kids and a husband that make that seem a possibility.
*Max wrote this at school:*
A bruthr I nevr had
Port of the sumr my mom wus having a baby she went throo checup's efrething but sumting hapind vere vere vere vere vere vere vere vere sad the baby diyed rigt befor we fawnd awt. and tats the store. the end

1 comment:

  1. You have touched my heart, dear Tyece. I love you sooo much.
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete